Terms and Conditions
Duothirst Limited (“www.duothirst.com”) owns and operates this Website, Company number: 9146208. Duothirst Limited is a UK based company trading from England.This document governs your relationship with www.duothirst.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- 1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website.
- 1.2 You will be asked to give your agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
- 1.3 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
2. Order process
- 2.1 The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” rather than a contractual offer.
- 2.2 No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this Section 2.
- 2.3 To enter into a contract through our website and to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: [you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; if you are a new customer, you must then fill in your details with an option thereafter to create an account with us to use to log in with any future transactions; if you are an existing customer, you can enter your login details provided you created an account with us last time you bought a product from our website; you must then confirm your order and your consent to the terms of this document; you will be transferred to our payment service provider’s website, and our payment service provider will handle your payment; we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order].
- 2.4 You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order.
- 3.1 The following types of products are available on our website : [Duothirst Sports Bottle].
- 3.2 We may periodically change the products available on our website.
- 4.1 Our prices are quoted on our website.
- 4.2 If for any reason we change the prices quoted on our website this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
- 4.3 All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated [inclusive of VAT].
- 4.4 In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery/shipping charge, which will be notified to you before the contract of sale comes into force.
- 5.1 You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the products you order.
- 5.2 Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website.
- 5.3 If you fail to pay to us any amount due under these terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, then we will withhold the products ordered and/or by written notice to you at any time cancel the contract of sale for the products.
- 5.4 If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within [7 days] following the date of our written request:
- (a) an amount equal to the amount of the charge-back;
- (b) all third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer);
- (c) all our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this section 5.4 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees),
and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognise or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purpose of this section 5.4.
- 6.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out [in this Section 6 / on our delivery and returns page].
- 6.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
- 6.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within [7 days following the date of the order confirmation]; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
- 6.4 We do guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within  days following the later of receipt of payment and the date of the order confirmation.
- 6.5 We deliver worldwide. Upon checkout you must select one of four delivery option prices. We deliver to the UK, Europe, World Zone 1 and World Zone 2. You can decide which one of the four areas you fall into by looking at the map upon checkout when selecting your delivery option. Prices for each area will vary.
Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out [in this Section 7 / on our delivery and returns page].
The product must be returned with its original packaging and in a resalable condition. We will issue the refund once we have received the product, credit will be issued to the card used at the time of the purchase for the original purchase price excluding shipping costs. If we are unable to accept the return or exchange you will be notified by a company representative either via email or by phone. We will not be liable or responsible for returns or exchanges lost in transit, we recommend using a trackable postal service.
The actual process of returning a product is on the delivery and returns page, all returns information set out in this section 7 can be found on this page.
8. Order cancellation
8.1 We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if:
- (a) you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under the contract;
- (b) you commit any breach of the terms of the contract.
9. Consequences of order cancellation
9.1 If a contract under these terms and conditions is cancelled in accordance with section 8:
- (a) we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation;
- (b) you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products).
- 10.1 We collect information from you when you place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and mailing address.
- 10.2 Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- (a) to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.);
- (b) to process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- (c) the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
10.3 We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We use Sage Pay to collect and process transaction information their security policy can be found at
( www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/security-policy ).
11. Entire agreement
11.1 These terms and conditions, together with our delivery policy and our returns policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.